Tuesday, June 16, 2009

God Speed Little Buddy


My beloved has gone away. Hopefully for only a short while. For you see, my Wii has taken ill and had to go in for repairs. Even worse than my precious sitting lifeless on my entertainment center is the fact that my Guitar Hero III disc is stuck inside of him. WHY ROCK GODS, WHY??
Lets all have a moment of silence and hope that he comes back to momma soon. I'm already missing The Seeker, 3's and 7's, Story of My Life, Miss Murder, well you get the gist right?

7 comments:

  1. WTF are those games you speak of? I need easy games cuz I'm easy, I mean I hate fighting games. Aww f*%$ it, all I can do is play the guitar. But I AM badass at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine almost had an episode last week and I just about died! turns out our power cords have "issues" so I just had to change outlets. It was a scary moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tiffany - Those are not games I'm talking about. They are the songs on my GH# game that I am going to miss playing while he is in the repair shop. LOL I don't do the fighting games or any game that does not include my guitar controller!! I hesitate to call myself badass....but I'm pretty goddamn good!!

    @sarie - trust me ladie I was hoping it was the cords...no such luck for ol' Aunt B. :-( I tried every outlet in my house before sending him back to Nintendo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only person in the world who doesn't have a Wii...I must buy one immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Paul, you probably are the only person in the world w/out one. Hop to it! Whatcha waiting for??

    ReplyDelete
  6. you couldn't lend me a 150 quid could you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much would that be in galleons or bronze knuts? I don't carry Muggle money on me!

    Maybe you can skim some off the Betsey fund??

    ReplyDelete

As my daddy used to say, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink". That being said, do your worst, or best, which ever. (I prefer best though)