Sunday, March 8, 2009

Holy Crazy Dreams!

Ok, so I'm off the cancer sticks. Isn't the old saying 7th times a charm? It's been three and a half days since lighting up and oddly I haven't really felt like ripping anyones face off. Well, with the exception of the Walmart greeter yesterday morning. Geesh, I guess you only get a "have a nice day" if you buy something! Apparently if you don't come out of the store with a cart full of crap you get the stinkeye. Nice, Walmart greeter. Thanks for that! You almost ruined my streak.

So on to the title of my post. The best thing, in my opinion, about wearing the nicotine patch is the wild dreams. So, the instructions specifically say not to sleep with them on but one time I forgot and now I love it. So far this week (well three and a half days) I've dreamt about the following:

  • My friends house, her kids, my kids messing up her house, a baby, co-workers, my husband and a thug, the cops and a shitty diaper. All in the same dream at the same time.

  • Half of my face being entirely covered in freckles

  • A wedding at my old jr. high school where we had to baracade the door so the ex-boyfriend couldn't get in and kill us. The crappy thing about that dream was that I was chain smoking through the whole dream. Not cool nicotine patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As my daddy used to say, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink". That being said, do your worst, or best, which ever. (I prefer best though)